Social Media Manager - Twitter
- Communicate frequently with management and staff to ensure that Social Media outflow is efficient and consistent.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to develop a voice for the organisation’s content platforms.
- Ensure that content is posted frequently. Though this position is for Twitter, opportunities on other platforms may become accessible over time.
- Create social media campaigns – packaging and presenting data and trends with insight on analytical performance.
- Must be available to work at awkward times as posts may be required after in-game events have concluded.
- Previous experience in managing social media is of a great benefit.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud – the ability to use Photoshop is required.
- Outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications.
- Good awareness and understanding of industry trend changes.
- Experience with Trello and other organisation tools is a positive.
- Experience with Google Drive is compulsory – this includes: Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Knowledge about the Fortnite esports community.